No need to overthink a classic peanut dip! Simply whisk up a few ingredients (we can almost guarantee you already have them in your pantry) and serve with crunchy local veggies, like radishes, bell peppers and broccoli. Thinned out a bit, this peanut dip also makes a great sauce for peanut noodles! Thanks to PA Veggies for the recipe.
3-Ingredient Peanut Dip
|Makes 3/4 cup|
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|3 min||2 min||5 min|
- 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup PA honey
- In a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients.
- Whisk together until combined.
- Serve the dip with raw veggies.
Expert tips & variations:
- Try using tahini or cashew butter in place of the peanut butter.
- Garnish with basil and minced jalapeño, and serve with cucumber slices.
- Add 1/8 teaspoon of minced garlic or ginger for extra flavor.
- Photo and recipe: Dish Works for PA Veggies