Banana with peanut butter is one of our favorite combos! Granola and dried fruit add some hearty crunch to these snacks, which are great with milk at breakfast, or for an afternoon treat.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|5 min||0 min||5 min|
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/4 cup granola
- 2 tablespoons dried fruit
- Peel the banana and slice in half longways. Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter on each half of banana.
- Sprinkle granola and dried fruit on top and enjoy!
Our partners at Feeding PA asked us to expand our Nourish PA recipe & video series to include fun, healthy, easy-to-make snacks and meals geared toward kids. Focusing on fresh produce and pantry staples, we developed these family-friendly recipes that school-aged children can prepare for themselves, with minimal knife work and no need to turn on the stove or oven. Encourage your children to develop kitchen confidence this year, using our Nourish PA for Kids series as a great starting point!
- Recipe & photo: Dish Works