Looking for a go-to seafood recipe to serve alongside white wine? The Chaddsford Winery creamy garlic linguini with pinot grigio poached shrimp delicacy is an ideal entrée to try. Not only can you use the Chaddsford Winery wine as an ingredient within the recipe, but you’ll love serving and sipping this refreshing white wine with your dinner, as well!
Chaddsford Winery Creamy Garlic Linguini with Pinot Grigio Poached Shrimp
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|15 min||30 min||45 min|
- 3 cups Chaddsford Pinot Grigio
- 1 teaspoon salt, plus salt to taste
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 6 sprigs thyme
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup peas, cooked
- 1 pound linguini, cooked
- Heat a large pot over medium heat and add the Chaddsford Pinot Grigio, salt, bay leaves and thyme. Bring wine to a simmer and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook for about 4–6 minutes, or until the shrimp are firm and pink. Remove shrimp from liquid and hold. Reserve poaching liquid.
- In a large pot, melt butter on low heat and add garlic. Sauté garlic for about one minute.
- Raise heat to medium, and whisk in two cups poaching liquid and the cream. Whisk the sauce together until it combines. Simmer sauce for about 10 minutes, or until it reduces slightly.
- Add shrimp, peas and 1/2 cup (half) of the Parmesan cheese to sauce and stir to combine. Add pasta to the sauce and mix until the pasta is well coated. Serve, garnished with the remaining cheese.
Recipe and photo by Dish Works.