Turn a glass of wine into an intriguing summer cocktail (or an anytime cocktail) with the help of four easily acquired ingredients: Chaddsford Winery Sunset Blush wine, mint, heavy cream and sparkling cider.
Sunset Blush Summer Mint Cocktail
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|15 min||30 min||45 min|
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 6 sprigs mint
- 1 bottle Chaddsford Sunset Blush
- 2 cups sparkling cider
- Chill the bowl of a stand mixer in the freezer.
- Heat a pot over low heat. Add the heavy cream and mint. Simmer the mint in the cream over very-low heat for about 30 minutes. Once the cream tastes like mint, remove it from the heat and allow to cool completely.
- Pour the cooled cream into the bowl and whip until medium peaks form.
- Pour the Sunset Blush into four glasses and top with the sparkling cider.
- Garnish the glass with a dollop of mint cream.
Recipe and photo by Dish Works.