No picnic or barbecue is complete without a side of classic potato salad! This version is easy with a healthier twist, with Greek yogurt and mayo combining to make a creamy, tangy dressing.
Classic Potato Salad
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans whole potatoes, drained and cubed
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- Keep refrigerated in an air-tight container for up to 5 days.