Looking for a recipe that can satisfy your sweet tooth in a healthy way? These four-ingredient dried fig and walnut clusters are chewy, nutty and covered in chocolate for a homemade candy bar with way less sugar than anything packaged. Be sure to leave about 30 minutes of freezing time before enjoying!
Dried Fig and Walnut Clusters
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips, semi-sweet chocolate chips or bittersweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 cup chopped dried figs
- Salt, for garnish (optional)
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate in 30 second intervals until smooth, about 1-2 minutes. Stir in walnuts and figs until fully coated.
- Scoop rounded tablespoonfuls of chocolate mixture onto prepared baking sheet.
- Top each cluster with a sprinkle of salt (if using). Freeze until firm, about 20-30 minutes. Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 1 week.