Pulling together dessert for a holiday gathering doesn’t have to be an elaborate, time-consuming project. This easy pumpkin mousse is a lovely example of a crowd-pleasing, seasonal treat that comes together in just a few minutes and doesn’t even require the oven. It brings all of the earthy, sweet flavors of pumpkin pie with just a fraction of the work!
Easy & Festive Pumpkin Mousse
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/4 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, or pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt, plain yogurt, or Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 4 graham crackers, crushed (optional)
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- In a large bowl, whisk together milk and vanilla pudding until smooth. Fold in pumpkin puree and cinnamon until combined.
- In a large bowl using a fork or whisk, beat yogurt and heavy cream together until thick.
- Fold yogurt mixture into pumpkin mixture until just combined. Top with crushed graham crackers and/or walnuts (if using). Serve and enjoy.