This family favorite gets a nutritious twist with the addition of Greek yogurt, grapes and celery! Serve it on wheat toast, over a bed of greens, or alongside sliced cucumbers and crackers for a quick, filling lunch.
Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad
- 2 (5-ounce) cans of chicken, drained
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1-2 tablespoon finely chopped celery tops
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- Black pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, mix together yogurt, mayo, honey and mustard until smooth.
- Add chicken, grapes and celery. Stir until yogurt mixture evenly coats the other ingredients.
- Top with chopped celery tops, dried dill, and pepper, to taste.
- Recipe: Chelsea Johns
- Video and photo: Dish Works