Crunchy, nutty and satisfying, this granola goes easy on the sugar and big on flavor. The combination of hazelnuts, almonds and sunflower seeds is just a suggestion; you can remix this recipe with any nuts or seeds you prefer or that you’ve got on hand! This hazelnut granola stores well in an airtight container at room-temperature for up to two weeks.
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup hazelnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup shelled sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1/4 cup pancake syrup
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil, or olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Yogurt, for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, combine oats, hazelnuts, almonds, sunflower seeds, cereal, syrup, oil and salt and toss together until evenly coated.
- Spread mixture out evenly on a parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet. Bake until golden-brown, about 20-25 minutes, stirring granola halfway through.
- Serve over yogurt (if using) or enjoy as a snack.
Looking for more Nourish PA recipes?