Warm up after a chilly winter hike or a day out playing in the snow with this smooth, creamy peppermint white hot chocolate. A fun play on a traditional favorite, this recipe combines Hershey’s white chocolate with lively peppermint for delicious results. Garnish the beverage with fluffy whipped cream sprinkled with crushed candy canes for a whimsical presentation.
Hershey’s Peppermint White Hot Chocolate
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|5 min||5 min||10 min|
- 2 cups reduced-fat milk
- 4 ounces HERSHEY’S Premier White Chips
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Crushed candy canes, for garnish
- Place white chocolate chips in medium-size, heat-safe bowl. Bring milk to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Once milk starts to simmer, remove from heat and pour over white chocolate chips, whisking constantly until chocolate is melted.
- Whisk in peppermint extract and pour into mugs. Top with whipped cream and crushed candy canes.
- Photo, GIF and recipe: Dish Works