Hot Buttered Local Wine
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|5 min||10 min||15 min|
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 orange, zested
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 (750 ml) bottle Granny Z’s Mint Iced Tea wine
- 2.5 cups water
- In a small bowl, combine butter, sugar, orange zest, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- In a large heat-proof pitcher, combine wine, butter mixture and 2.5 cups boiling water. Stir until butter is incorporated.
- Portion hot buttered wine into mugs and serve.
- Photo and recipe: Dish Works