You won’t need to run out to the ice cream truck when you’ve got these healthy yogurt pops in the freezer. All you need to make these pops are a mixing bowl and a popsicle mold (or even an ice cube tray!) — use your favorite fruits to make all kinds of fun flavor combos!
|Makes 6 popsicles|
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 min||0 min||10 min|
- 2 cups fruit-flavored yogurt
- 2 cups berries, fresh or frozen
- 6 popsicle sticks
- In a medium bowl, stir yogurt and berries together.
- Pour contents into popsicle mold or ice cube tray. Insert popsicle sticks at least 3/4 of the way into the mold or tray.
- Place in freezer for 4 hours, or until pops are solid and ready to eat. To remove, run lukewarm water over popsicle mold or ice tray to help loosen the pops.
Our partners at Feeding PA asked us to expand our Nourish PA recipe & video series to include fun, healthy, easy-to-make snacks and meals geared toward kids. Focusing on fresh produce and pantry staples, we developed these family-friendly recipes that school-aged children can prepare for themselves, with minimal knife work and no need to turn on the stove or oven. Encourage your children to develop kitchen confidence this year, using our Nourish PA for Kids series as a great starting point!
- Recipe & photo: Dish Works