Sure, it’s tempting to cut corners and buy prepared dips from the market. But, making a creamy, citrus-spiked and dill-flecked yogurt dip at home is as easy as one, two, three! Follow this 3-ingredient recipe from PA Veggies to try it for yourself. Serve with cucumbers, tomatoes and carrots.
3-Ingredient Lemon Dill Yogurt Dip
|Makes 1 cup|
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|3 min||2 min||5 min|
- 1/3 cup fresh dill, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Mix the dill, lemon juice and yogurt together in a small bowl.
- Stir well to combine.
- Serve with cut vegetables.
Expert tips & variations:
- Add 1 teaspoon lemon zest to the mixture for an added depth of flavor.
- Season, to taste, with salt and pepper, za’atar spice or 1/8 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Pair with slices of fresh fennel bulb and fried zucchini sticks for a Mediterranean-inspired appetizer.
- Sprinkle in a spoonful of capers for a briny flavor.
- Photo and recipe: Dish Works for PA Veggies