These bite-sized tortilla pinwheels with jammy dipping sauce turn the flavors of a PB & J sandwich into a fun, easy snack! If a grown-up is around, try lightly toasting the tortillas on the stovetop to make the peanut butter extra melty and gooey.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|3 min||0 min||3 min|
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons strawberry or grape jam
- Place a tortilla on a cutting board. Spread half of the peanut butter on the tortilla and roll it up. Repeat with the remaining tortilla and peanut butter.
- Using a small knife, cut the rolled up tortilla into 1-inch pinwheels.
- In a small bowl, mix together yogurt and jam.
- Serve the peanut butter roll-ups with a side of yogurt sauce.
Our partners at Feeding PA asked us to expand our Nourish PA recipe & video series to include fun, healthy, easy-to-make snacks and meals geared toward kids. Focusing on fresh produce and pantry staples, we developed these family-friendly recipes that school-aged children can prepare for themselves, with minimal knife work and no need to turn on the stove or oven. Encourage your children to develop kitchen confidence this year, using our Nourish PA for Kids series as a great starting point!
- Recipe & photo: Dish Works