You don’t need to make reservations at your local swanky bistro to enjoy a gourmet seasonal flatbread! Perfect for a happy-hour snack or light supper, this recipe – which yields results much more impressive than the effort it requires – uses naan bread as the base (no need to mess with dough), then layers on succulent Pennsylvania peaches, creamy burrata cheese, ribbons of prosciutto di Parma and baby arugula. Ready in 20 minutes flat, this is a locally inspired recipe you’ll come back to again and again!
Grilled PA Peach Burrata Flatbread
- 4 pieces naan bread
- 4 firm ripe PA peaches, pitted and cut into 8 wedges each
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 2 (4-ounce) pieces fresh burrata cheese
- 3 ounces prosciutto di Parma, cut into 1” ribbons
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, loosely packed
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Grill naan 1-2 minutes per side, until warmed through and grill marks appear. Remove from grill and set aside.
- Toss peaches with olive oil until well-coated. Arrange peaches on grill and cook until softened, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip and cook additional 2 to 3 minutes, until tender and grill marks appear.
- Divide arugula evenly among grilled naan. Top arugula with grilled peach wedges. Pull burrata apart and divide evenly among flatbreads. Scatter prosciutto over peaches and burrata. Drizzle balsamic glaze over flatbreads and garnish with fresh basil.