Peanut butter and hot chocolate are a dessert flavor-combo that never goes out of style. Salty, sweet and rich, we love how this gourmet hot chocolate recipe combines these two ingredients, and then goes one step further by adding local pretzels and mini marshmallows! The effect of these sugary, crunchy garnishes is charming and delicious. Swap this out for dessert at your next dinner party, or enjoy it cozied up around a fireplace after shoveling snow.
Peanut Butter Pretzel Hot Chocolate
- 2 cups milk of choice
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons Smucker’s Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 tablespoons honey, plus more for garnish
- Pinch salt
- Utz Sourdough Specials Pretzels for garnish (and dipping!)
- Mini marshmallows
- Bring milk to simmer in medium saucepan over low heat. Once simmering, turn off heat and whisk in cocoa powder, peanut butter, honey, and salt until smooth.
- Pour into mugs and top with marshmallows, honey and crushed pretzels.