It just takes six ingredients to pull together this high protein, gluten-free frittata, which is perfect for breakfast, brunch or lunch! Substitute fresh spinach for frozen by cooking in skillet prior to adding the egg mixture. The spinach can be also be substituted with kale, swiss chard or any other leafy greens you may have.
Salmon and Spinach Frittata
- 1 (12-ounce) bag frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 7 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 (5-ounce) cans salmon, drained
- 1/4 cup whole milk, heavy cream or half & half
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place spinach in a clean kitchen towel and squeeze out any excess moisture.
- Mix spinach, eggs, salmon, milk, salt and pepper together in a large bowl until combined.
- Melt butter in a large oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Add egg mixture and cook, without stirring for 5 minutes. Carefully transfer skillet to oven and bake until the center is set, about 8-10 minutes. Slice and serve hot.