This creative take on the lunchtime classic swaps in canned salmon in place of tuna, with a creamy mayo-based dressing and celery and apple for a bit of crunch! Serve it on toast for a simple sandwich, or with crackers or lettuce cups for a filling snack.
- 2 (5-ounce) cans boneless, skinless salmon in water, drained
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup apple, diced
- 1/4 cup celery, diced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Serve on bread, crackers or lettuce.
- Keep refrigerated in an air-tight container for up to 5 days.