Roasted chicken and veggies is a quick dinner idea that the whole family can enjoy! Here, we’ve updated the concept in two ways: roasting everything on one sheet pan to cut down on time and clean-up; and adding a sprinkle of ranch seasoning to coat the ingredients with zesty, savory flavor. Serve this with rice, quinoa (or any other grain), or a bowl of fresh greens for a well-rounded meal!
Sheet Pan Ranch Chicken and Veggies
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 min||25 min||35 min|
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 2 cups fresh or frozen broccoli florets
- 2 large bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 small red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 large potatoes, such as russets, yellow, or sweet potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450°F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Place chicken, broccoli, bell peppers, onion and potatoes on prepared baking sheet. Add oil and ranch seasoning and toss to coat.
- Bake, flipping chicken and vegetables halfway through, until vegetables are tender and chicken is fully cooked, about 20-25 minutes. Serve and enjoy.
- Recipe and photo: Dish Works