If you’ve already made your annual leftovers sandwiches and still have a fridge full of Thanksgiving dishes, squeeze another great meal out of them with this casserole! It’s an economic way to not let all that holiday food go to waste, and it freezes well for a comforting meal later in winter.
Thanksgiving Leftovers Casserole
- Unsalted butter, for greasing
- 1 1/2 cups shredded chicken or turkey, or chopped ham
- 3/4 cup cranberry sauce
- 2 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups leftover corn or green beans, or 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups leftover stuffing
- 1 cup gravy
- Preheat oven ot 375°F. Grease an 8×8-inch baking dish with butter. Combine chicken and cranberry sauce in baking dish. Spread into an even layer.
- Top with an even layer of mashed potatoes and corn. Spread gravy evenly over corn and top with stuffing.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake until fully heated through, about 25-30 minutes. Serve and enjoy.