Enjoy this healthy take on tuna salad that’s bright, crunchy and fresh! Our tuna and cabbage salad is packed with veggies and dressed with a vinaigrette for an abundance of flavor.
Tuna and Cabbage Salad
- 2 (5-ounce) cans tuna in water, drained
- 1/2 small head of purple cabbage, shredded (about 4 cups)
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 2 teaspoons vinegar, such as apple cider vinegar, red wine vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, or canola oil
- 1 teaspoon spice blend such as Mrs. Dash Original Blend
- Combine drained tuna, cabbage and carrots in a large bowl.
- Mix vinegar, oil, and spices separately and then add to the tuna mixture. Mix well.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.