Perfect for a light lunch, this protein-packed dish is delicious and crowd-pleasing! You don’t even need to turn on the oven to make this hearty salad. Feel free to up the nutrition by adding any other chopped vegetables, like onions and carrots.
- 4 large tomatoes
- 2 (5-ounce) cans chunk white tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt or mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt (or table salt)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed (optional)
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Using a sharp knife, cut tops from tomatoes and remove seeds with a spoon.
- Combine tuna, yogurt, celery salt, dill and celery in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Spoon tuna mixture into each tomato. Top with parsley, and serve.