Whether you love football or basketball, wow your game-day-watching crowd by stocking Victory beer in the fridge and also by splashing cans of Headwaters Ale and Vital IPA into your snacks! This gooey, delicious baked cheese dip will have your friends banging down your door at every game-time gathering. May the best team(s) win!
Baked Cheese Dip
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 min||20 min||35 min|
Suggested recommendations for dipping: sliced apples, toasted bread, carrots and celery.
- 1 can Victory Headwaters Ale
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup fontina cheese, shredded
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, whisk together the Headwaters Ale and cream cheese. Once mixture is smooth and well combined, fold the cheddar cheese, fontina cheese and green onions into the beer mixture. Season with cayenne pepper and salt.
- Pour cheese mixture into a 9×9 casserole dish. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until the sides start to bubble. Remove from oven and let cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve cheese dip with apples, bread, carrots and celery.
Recipe and photo by Dish Works.