Luckily the city mice don’t get to have all the fun. Here’s a list of Philly Beer Week activities and events right here in Chester County.
In Chester County, participating venues hosting events include: (Please note, this list is NOT complete… more coming soon!)
– The Drafting Room– (Exton) Two beer brunches and other delicious offerings in March.
· The Whip Tavern (1383 North Chatham Road, Coatesville): Saturday, 3/14: “Scotch Egg Eating Contest,” with limited entries for a cash prize. Roy Pitts will also be on hand for a meet-and-greet and beer tasting.
· TJ’s Restaurant and Drinkery (35 Paoli Plaza, Paoli): Saturday, 3/14: “Weed Ales and Phish Phans Gathering,” featuring Abner Weed Amber, Mountain High IPA, Leafer Madness and Stony Face Red Ale. A meet-and-greet for area Phish phans. Pay as you go.
· Flying Pig Saloon (121 East King Street, Malvern): Ongoing: “Great Craft Beers of the Main Line via SEPTA Train,” featuring daily discounts for SEPTA R5 riders with valid tickets.
· Uno Chicago Grill – Exton (8 North Pottstown Pike, Exton): Ongoing: “Sly Fox Tasting,” featuring $4.50 draught pints of the local favorite’s Phoenix Pale Ale and O’Reilly’s Stout
To purchase tickets or find general information, including the ever-expanding schedule of events and list of participants, please visit www.phillybeerweek.org.
The Final Dish: