So I was sitting on the couch catching up on dishy things and I turned on the TV for background noise. I wasn’t zoned in on anything particular until I saw the following commercial and I knew I had to have one.
Have I had them? No. Come on, I just saw the commercial a bit ago. But when I do I’ll be sure to let you know if they achieve the playfulness they intend to.
“The Cheetos brand believes people who lighten up and play more live happier lives,” said Ann Mukherjee, group vice president, marketing, Frito-Lay North America. “With Giant Cheetos, we’re offering a new snack experience that we hope will inspire fun and laughter, and bring to life the ‘kid in all of us.’”
The Frito-Lay website offers at few ideas on how to bring out the kid in us with these new treats.
• Use plastic wrap to close off a co-worker’s cubicle. Then, fill the cubicle up with Giant Cheetos for the cheesiest of ball pits
• With iconic “Cheetos dust,” put mustaches on your coworkers’ pictures
• Replace your boss’ stress ball with a Giant Cheetos ball and watch the fun crumble
• Hold a mini-golf tournament with Giant Cheetos in the office
• See who can juggle the most Giant Cheetos
• See who can eat the most Giant Cheetos in one minute; award that person a trophy reading, “Cheesiest Ball”
• Fill the boss’ umbrella with Giant Cheetos and then close it back up. Next time it gets cloudy, wait for it to rain cheese
The Final Dish: Available in two varieties… Regular or Flamin’ Hot Giant Balls. Now THAT deserves a good laugh.