Are you a mug club member yet? If not you are missing out! Not only do you get a hand-crafted mug to drink your hand-crafted beer in, you get 24 oz vs the 16 oz of beer when you drink at Iron Hill. AND you get points every time you spend money at IHB that add up to some sweet savings ($25 gift cards anyone?) All the details are here. For those of you that are members… here’s a list of upcoming events from Head Brewer Larry Horwitz. See you there!
I just wanted to drop you all a note to tell you all about some great things coming up at the W.C. First off MAHOLO APOLLO WILL BE ON TAP TONIGHT! Yeah, baby! Other things of interest:
· Next Friday May 14th is the official release of our spring big bottle: Smokin’ Blonde. The release party will be held at Iron Hill Media but we will be selling it here in West Chester.
· Tuesday June 1st 7:00pm Philly Beer Geek preliminary round competition. We will be hosting a Quizzo style event to pick the West Chester rep for this Philly Beer Week event. Locally we will be giving out beer etc.
· Friday June 4th 5:00pm-7:00pm we will be hosting an Official Mug Club Happy Hour to kick of Wheat Drink and Be Merry! We like to brew tons of wheat style beers during the summer and you’ll get to see a little preview of just about everything we’ll serve for the month. Lots of wheat beers on tap, raffle for fun wheat beer related prizes, snacks, and really big bottles of secret beer.
· Wednesday June 9th 5:00pm-7:00pm Beer and Chocolate pairing featuring Master Chocolatier Christopher Curtin from Eclat Chocolate. They are right around the corner…and he digs beer. Perfect combo.
· Friday June 11th 6:30pm. Iron Brewer awards ceremony. We will be releasing the winner Dave’s Groundhog Day Baltic Porter at this tapping party.
Man, that is a TON of stuff for June, but it should be a blast.