From craigslist.com See full job listing here:
Molly Maguire’s Restaurant and Pub is now accepting applications for the position of Assistant General Manager. This position is responsible for managing the operation of Molly Maguire’s and its sister restaurant, Fenix, including the development and growth of people, sales, and profits.
Must have knowledge, experience, and competence in the following areas:
* Maintenance and control of all profit and loss centers, including food, beverage, supply, utility, and labor.
* HR procedures; Staff hiring, training, communication, coaching, mentoring, disciplining, and development
* Teamwork and Accountability
* Ability to learn and abide by established policies, systems, and procedures.
* Ability to communicate clearly
* Promotes a positive working environment and a favorable public image of Molly Maguire’s and the Fenix
* Ability to maintain calm demeanor in fast-paced, high-intensity environment.
* Ability to handle stressful situations, emergencies, guest complaints, and conflicts with fairness, honesty, and poise.
* Drive and Energy.
* Willing and able to work in an environment that requires fast movement and a lot of stairs.
* Organizational Planning
* Quality and effectiveness on all areas of restaurant operations: food, beverage, service, cleanliness, maintenance, safety, marketing, etc.
This position requires at least 2 years recent experience as a Restaurant Manager, preferably in a high-volume environment. TIPS, RAMP, and Servsafe Certifications desirable. Must be available to work flexible shifts between the hours of 8AM and 3AM. Applicants must live within 20 miles of Phoenixville to be considered for this position and possess reliable transportation.
* Location: Phoenixville
* Compensation: $45,000 + benefits after 90 days