Next time you’re on the Main Line, craving delicious food paired with a cozy, countryside ambience, grab your favorite bottle of wine and head to The Silverspoon. A family-run business offers many gluten-free dining options and so much more!
A newcomer to the Wayne restaurant scene, you no longer have to travel to Philadelphia for an exquisite BYOB serving new American cuisine… their talented young chef (who boasts an impressive resume) promises to have you coming back for more.
Every Wednesday they do a World Tour menu that takes diners on a trip to four different places in the world to try out some different types of cuisines. The diners get “passports” and once they’ve done world tour Wednesday four times, the fifth is free. The dinner is $35/pp.
Here’s the scoop on this week’s World Tour menu:
Clean Flavors. Simple Sauces. Local Produce. Sustainable Ingredients.
At dinner, you can’t go wrong with:
* wild alaskan halibut: fava bean puree, stinging nettles, lola rosa, truffle butter
* seared bison strip loin: cauliflower puree, trumpet mushrooms, fiddlehead ferns, fingerlings, bordelaise
* organic chicken breast: fregola, asparagus, jerusalem artichokes, sherry chicken jus
If you stop in for Breakfast/lunch or brunch, be sure to try:
* egg sandwich: housemade english muffin, mushrooms, caramelized onions, cheddar, bacon
* gravlax nicoise: lola rosa, 7-minute eggs, olives, snap peas, fingerlings, jasper hill blue cheese, citrus vinaigrette
* cape may panini: turkey breast, fennel slaw, strawberry-mustard, cheddar
* bangers and mash: housemade sausage, seasonal smashed potatoes, braised greens, jus
Haven’t tried them out yet? Get there ASAP. You will feel and taste the TLC that’s been woven into every aspect of this very special, family-owned BYOB.
Breakfast/Lunch: 9am-3pm (Mon-Sat) | Dinner: 5-10pm (Tues-Sat) | Brunch 10am-3pm (Sunday)
Located at: 503 W. Lancaster Avenue, Wayne, PA 19087
Call 610.668.7646 or visit us online at silverspoonwayne.com or on Facebook: “Silverspoon Cafe and Catering”