There are some exciting things happening at Avalon Rustic Italian BYOB in West Chester.
They are now serving Sunday Night Family Dinners for groups of 4 or more. The Prix Fixe menu is designed to encourage families (& groups of 4 or more) to come together for an old-fashioned Sunday Night Family Dinner to share good conversation & hearty Italian cuisine.
Three prix fixe menus offer a wide variety of choices – designed to please every palate – foodies, vegetarians, traditionalists and even picky children. Highlights include Parpardella Pasta with Lamb Bolognese; Baked Salted Cod Piccata: Pork Trio, Tenderloin, Shoulder, Sausage with Bell Pepper Stew. Adult prices for antipasti, pasta and dolci start at $20.95 with the option of adding a fourth dish for $27.50 to $37. Half-price for children ages 11-15. Free for children under 10. Reservations suggested 610/436-4100.
Another exciting opportunity is a Recipe Contest where the winner get a FREE Sunday Night Dinner for 15 people & 15 Minutes of Fame!
Submit your family’s favorite Italian recipe to Avalon Restaurant by February 21, 2010 and you could win:
* Sunday night dinner in Avalon’s private dining room for 15 people
* Addition of your name & dish to the Avalon menu
Everyone who submits a recipe gets:
* $15 gift certificate for a Sunday night dinner at Avalon Restaurant (one per family)
* Drop your recipe off at Avalon, 312 S. High Street, West Chester on a Sunday night between 5-10 p.m.
* Or email your recipe to Avalon at [email protected]
* Include your name, phone number, address & email address
* Deadline: February 21, 2010
* Winners chosen by Chef John Brandt Lee & Me! Winners will be interviewed on WCHE 1520am and featured in Chester County Cuisine and Nightlife… and, of course, on wcdish.com
The Final Dish:
What do you have to lose? Enter to win TODAY! I can’t wait to try your creations!