On February 11 and 12, take a journey along the Pocono Wine Trail for Wine and Chocolate Weekend, when individual wineries will be hosting wine and chocolate pairings and other events. This pay-as-you-go adventure allows you to pick and choose which spots you’ll be visiting and what activities you’ll partake in along the way.
Check out this list of some of the participating wineries and what they will be offering:
- Big Creek Vineyard and Winery: The winery will offer a mini flourless chocolate torte, complete with red chocolate heart, to the first 50 customers who purchase an item each day.
- Blue Ridge Estate Vineyard & Winery: Free chocolate truffles.
- Brook Hollow Winery: Providing free chocolate samples from Lekker Sweets, which will also be available for purchase.
- Franklin Hill Vineyards: The wine cellar will be open for tastings and Sorrelli Jewelers will be on-site as a vendor during the event. The winery will be serving a chocolate port mousse prepared by Social Still and made with Breathless, its newly released port-style dessert wine.
- Mountain View Vineyard and Winery: Offering free chocolate truffles with a drink purchase and also a chocolate raspberry truffle martini for $10. Designated drivers will receive a free non-alcoholic beverage plus chocolate truffles.
- Rowan Asher Winery
- Sorrenti’s Cherry Valley Vineyards
- Tolino Vineyards: The winery will be giving away a free chocolate truffle by Chocodiem, considered one of the 10 best chocolatiers in the country, with every premier tasting. Pink berry sangria will also be served, and live music will keep the celebration going throughout the day.
Make plans to conquer the Pocono Wine Trail on February 11 and 12, and be sure to keep checking the Facebook event page for further updates as they unfold.
- Photo: PicJumbo