Since its invention in the 1940s, the Moscow Mule has become a classic summertime cocktail — the combo of local vodka, spicy ginger beer and bright citrus is about as refreshing as it gets. Thanks to Philadelphia-based brand Green Bar Supply Co., offering a line of CBD-infused cocktail ingredients, you can enjoy a new-and-improved version of this drink with the addition of CBD Lemon Lime Simple Syrup. Mix up a round or two by the pool (if it’s a kiddie pool, even better) for instant chill times.
Green Bar CBD Moscow Mule
|Makes 1 cocktail|
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|min||5 min||5 min|
To make this a mocktail, replace the vodka with club soda.
- 2 ounces Stateside vodka
- Non-alcoholic ginger beer
- 1 ounce Green Bar Lemon Lime Simple Syrup
- Half a lime
- Fill a mule mug with ice. Pour in the vodka and ginger beer almost to the top.
- Add the lemon lime syrup. Stir gently. Squeeze half a lime to top.
- Photo and recipe: Green Bar Supply Co.