This summer-ready cocktail comes to us from Holla Spirits, a craft vodka company based in York, PA. It uses their awesome Paw Paw vodka flavor, which is inspired by this native Pennsylvania fruit that offers hints of tropical fruits like pineapple, banana and mango with a trace of vanilla. On our recent Instagram Live Q&A, Holla’s founder Patrick Shorb said that the Paw Paw vodka tastes like “the white DumDum lollipop flavor.”
Try it in this crush, with Holla’s Paw Paw and Orange vodkas, as well as a fresh hit of citrus!
Holla Paw Paw Crush Cocktail
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|2 min||0 min||2 min|
- 1 to 2 ounces Holla Paw Paw vodka
- 1 ounce Holla Thirsty, Orange Ya? vodka
- 3 ounces lemon-lime soda
- Juice of 1 large orange, or 3 to 4 ounces of orange juice
- Fill a pint glass with ice. Add the orange juice, both flavors of vodka, and the lemon-lime soda. Stir and enjoy!
- Photo and recipe: Holla Spirits