This mocktail recipe comes to us courtesy of Seedlip, the world’s first non-alcoholic distilled spirit. Try it the next time you want to take a break from drinking, but are still in the mood for something festive (or if you want to offer a nice n/a option to guests who don’t imbibe)!
Mr. Howard Mocktail
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|5 min||2 min||7 min|
Use fresh grapefruit juice to keep the drink bright and lively.
- 2 ounces (50 ml) Seedlip Spice 94
- 30ml/1 ounce (30 ml) pink grapefruit juice
- 0.7 ounce (20 ml) lemon juice Sugar Syrup: 15ml/ 0.5oz Star Anise: 1x
- Place all ingredients in a cocktail shocker and shake over ice.
- Double strain (pour the liquid through the cocktail shaker’s strainer into a fine mesh sieve held over the glass) into a coupe glass.
- Feature photo: Seedlip