In celebration of the new Sunday Night Family Dinners, Avalon Rustic Italian BYOB launched a recipe contest asking for folks to submit their favorite Italian-style family recipes.
80 recipes were received and seven were selected as finalists.
What does the winning recipe get?
* Sunday night dinner in Avalon’s private dining room for 15 people
* Addition of your name & dish to the Avalon menu
Congrats to everyone who submitted a recipe. You all receive a $15 gift certificate for a Sunday night dinner at Avalon Restaurant (one per family).
And now for the finalists. Each of these recipes will be recreated in the Avalon kitchen and tasted by judges to see which one will be on the menu!
Congrats to the following finalists:
- Dana Kaplan with her Risotto al Proseco e Parmigiano
- Jane Nocito with her Father n Laws recipe for Pork Shoulder with Fennel in a lemon Caper Sauce
- Jen Galfano with Her Families no fail fast yummy Penne pasta with artichokes, fire roasted tomatoes, black olives and feta
- Amy Diehl Carmie’s Chicken Milanese with Lemon Arugula and Rosa Sauce
- Lynne Laino Chicken Thighs Oso Bucco with Risotto Style Barley
- Kathleen Smith and her Crespella di Prosciutto Cotto ae Mozzarella
- Kim Dec with her Orecchiette Pasta with Ground Sausage, Plum Tomatoes and Baby Spinach
Stay tune for the winner!
312 South High Street
West Chester, Pa. 19382