New York Bagel Cafe and Deli Franchise Coming to West Chester

With four locations already in operation, this franchise has 15 stores slated to open this summer and the newest location is coming to Turner’s Square on Paoli Pike.

New York Bagel Café and Deli announces the projected opening of 15 new stores on the East Coast this summer. Currently the franchise has two New York locations, one store in New Jersey, and another in Delaware.  By the end of the summer, eight more shops are set to open in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Connecticut, and Delaware.

While the current economy has many businesses suffering, in a time when people are looking to make small investments and still obtain big returns, franchising has become increasingly attractive.

What started as one single store in 1995 has now grown into a recognizable brand in the East Coast as it continues to expand its presence. In 2008, founder Joe Smith decided to franchise NY Bagel Café and Deli with a goal to structure the business for ease of investment and operation.

“I wanted to take a proven commodity and push the envelope in order to create a unique offering of the beloved New York bagel, without the typical franchise bagel taste. I’ve been able to create an easy, affordable, functional system that is simple for franchisees to learn and train for,” said Smith.

New York Bagel Café and Deli offers high-quality products to consumers.  Menu items feature original New York bagels, Nova Lox, Boars Head deli meats, spreads made with Philadelphia cream cheese and Green Mountain Coffee.  The franchise also recognizes the need to deliver nutritious options for the health-conscious.

With a 500% increase in bagel sales in the U.S since 1995, owning a bagel franchise has become an increasingly lucrative and popular option for people interested in franchising.

“For potential franchisees, this is a great time to snag a premier location well below market value, and New York Bagel Café and Deli can be purchased at a fraction of the cost of similar franchises,” states Smith.

About New York Bagel Café and Deli
New York Bagel Café and Deli is a premiere bagel franchising concept owned by New York native, Joe Smith. New York Bagel Café and Deli bagels are made in New York and delivered to each store 95% baked- the remaining 5% is baked in a convectional oven in-house, allowing franchisees minimal stress. Currently, there are four New York Bagel and Café and Delis, with a projected 36 stores to open by end of 2010.

One Comment