BABA’s Brew is a homegrown company, based in Phoenixville, PA. Owner Olga Sorzano was inspired to recreate her Russian grandmother’s kombucha recipe after moving to the U.S. and struggling with the processed, packaged foods here.
Her fizzy, probiotic-rich, not-too-sweet kombucha — made with seasonal, farm-fresh ingredients whenever possible — is a favorite cocktail mixer of local bartenders. You can play mixologist at home with Baba’s Brew in this simple Champagne cocktail. It’s festive, floral and low-proof, perfect for a round or two anytime you’ve got something to celebrate.
Flower Power Champagne Cocktail
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|7 min||0 min||7 min|
- 3 ounces BABA’s Bucha Flower Power kombucha
- 1 ounce Champagne or dry sparkling wine
- 1/2 teaspoon dried lavender flowers
- Raspberries and strawberries to garnish
- Combine kombucha and Champagne in a Champagne flute.
- Add dried lavender flowers.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and strawberries. Enjoy!
- Photo and recipe: Dish Works for BABA's Brew