At The Table BYOB is now offering happy hour (sans alcohol), featuring delectable light bites every Tuesday through Thursday from 5–6:30 p.m.
The Wayne BYOB will offer select appetizers at appetizing prices, with specials for the month of April to include the following:
- PEI mussels with blue cheese, champagne, tarragon and crostini
- Acadian pearl oysters with spicy remoulade and apple mignonette
- Red bliss potatoes with bacon, creme fraiche and caviar
- Fried oysters with chorizo remoulade and blue cheese.
In addition, the full a la carte menu will also be offered. Bring a bottle or a few brews for a relaxed and delicious way to celebrate the end of the work day!
This popular BYOB has also just introduced Tuesday Tastings, a special four-course menu each Tuesday, created as a homage to a specific culinary giant in the industry. This month’s spotlighted chef is Thomas Keller, and this month’s menu features an enticing foie gras terrine, a succulent lobster tail and a honey cream tartlet, as just a few of the many selections from the imaginative multi-course menu. The cost is $55 per person, plus tax and gratuity, and guests can reserve their table by phone or via OpenTable.
Find At The Table BYOB at 11 Louella Ct. in Wayne; phone: (610) 964-9700.
- Photos: At The Table BYOB