This fun, family-friendly mash-up recipe brings a Tex-Mex twist to a classic pasta dinner, with jarred salsa, black beans and corn in place of tomato sauce. As a bonus, this comes together in one pot to help cut down on clean-up! Feel free to omit the chili powder if you prefer a less spicy dish.
One-Pot Taco Pasta
- 1 pound dry spaghetti
- 1 (24-ounce) jar chunky salsa
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained, or 1 1/2 cups cooked black beans
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning, or 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, or 1 teaspoon dried parsley (optional)
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Return to pot.
- Stir in salsa, corn, beans and taco seasoning. Cook over medium heat until fully heated through, about 5-7 minutes. Top with parsley (if using) and serve.