Sometimes, more is more! We love to make the most of our favorite seasonal sips (eggnog, hard cider and bourbon) by putting them all together. To make our PA cider eggnog, simply gather your favorite brands of local nog, cider and whiskey or rum, combine and top with fresh whipped cream!
PA Cider Eggnog
- 1 (32-ounce) carton prepared PA eggnog
- 1 (12-ounce) can PA hard cider
- 1/2 cup local bourbon
- Whipped cream for topping
- Dash of cinnamon or nutmeg for topping
- Place eggnog in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Heat until eggnog thickens slightly.
- Remove from heat and stir in cider and bourbon.
- Serve in mugs, and top with whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon or nutmeg.