Have your kids reach for these cool, creamy frozen blueberry yogurt clusters as a healthy alternative to treats like ice cream and pops!
Frozen Blueberry Yogurt Clusters
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 min||0 min||10 min|
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries, divided
- 1 cup plain yogurt, or vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey or syrup (optional)
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, using a fork, mash 1/4 cup blueberries. Add remaining blueberries, yogurt and honey (if using) and fold together until just combined.
- Dollop 1 tablespoon-sized portions of yogurt mixture 1-inch apart on a prepared baking sheet. Freeze for 1-2 hours until firm. Transfer clusters to a resealable plastic bag and keep frozen until ready to serve.
Thanks to GIANT Food Stores, which has partnered with PA Eats to help create recipes for our Nourish PA and Nourish PA for Kids series.
- Recipe and photo: Dish Works