Eating your veggies doesn’t have to be a chore! This cheerful, colorful plate of crunchy raw produce makes a great snack, with an easy lemon yogurt dipping sauce.
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|10 min||0 min||10 min|
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets or green beans
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Salt, to taste
- Arrange cherry tomatoes, baby carrots, yellow pepper slices, and broccoli or green beans in rainbow order on a plate.
- Squeeze lemon into a small bowl and stir in yogurt and salt. Mix together to serve as dip with the veggies.
Our partners at Feeding PA asked us to expand our Nourish PA recipe & video series to include fun, healthy, easy-to-make snacks and meals geared toward kids. Focusing on fresh produce and pantry staples, we developed these family-friendly recipes that school-aged children can prepare for themselves, with minimal knife work and no need to turn on the stove or oven. Encourage your children to develop kitchen confidence this year, using our Nourish PA for Kids series as a great starting point!
- Recipe & photo: Dish Works